Friday, May 4, 2018

Trying to Trust (Season 1, Part 2)

I'm currently typing this at 5:50 a.m. I stayed up till 1 in the morning writing, and instead of sleeping in, I set my alarm for 5:40 a.m.
So sorry if there are mistakes that I didn't catch. I'm only truly half awake.

Previous Posts:

Last time on Trying To Trust:

Riley swung open the door and there was the unimaginable.


 Trying to Trust, Season 1, Part 2

April's POV:

"Oh! You're here early!" I exclaimed, opening the door wider so she could walk in.
Alex's eyes bugged out when he saw Peyton. "Shut your mouth, you're catching flies and you look like an idiot." Riley backhanded.
"Hi guys," She said, "my name is Peyton and I'm your new sister."
"I'm Sarina," Sarina offered her hand. Peyton neglected it and looked right past her.
"I'm Riley and that mute guy over there is Alex." Riley smirked.
"Hey! I'm not mute!" Alex protested, standing up for himself.
"He speaks!" Riley said in mock surprise.
"And I'm April." I informed Peyton, "The head of the house."
"Or the wrangler of us 'evil' children." Riley quipped. Alex tittered in the background.
The newest addition made her way down the hall. "So, where's my room?"
Riley looked at Alex. Alex looked at Riley. They nodded in secret agreement.
"We could offer you a tour," Riley slyly offered.
"Nah. I would rather not." Peyton rudely shot down the offer and stalked down the hallway.

Peyton's POV:

I sat down at the table silently listening to the others' conversations. Riley and Alex were debating whether Tim Hortens should carry a line of ice cream and blizzards. Sarina was telling April about a book she was writing about a runaway spy.
Riley finally noticed that I had sat down and started peppering me with questions. This was the monologue of the conversation.
Her: "Where did you live?"
Me: "Vancouver."
Her: "What are your hobbies?"
Me: "Sports."
"Why were you in the orphanage?"
The mac and cheese clattered to the table, sending noodles skittering away.
"I'd rather not answer that." I coldly notified her.
Everyone was silent and looked at me. Dinner was quiet for the rest of the time while everyone thought the same thing. I knew no one was brave enough to ask again. And I crossed my fingers no one would dig deeper and expose the skeletons in my closet.
And that is the epic end of Part 2!
Stay tuned for the next part posted on Saturday, May 5.

How have you been enjoying the photo-story so far? Comment down below

- Carlye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I w...