Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Trying to Trust (Season 1, Part 5)

Can you believe we are already half way through the photo-story? It has gone by so fast!
I'm so sorry for the unexpected break, but I was super busy and didn't have time to post the parts. But that's okay because it's up now and that is what counts.

Previous Parts:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Last time on Trying to Trust:

3
 
“Stop!" 
We both whirled around to see April standing behind us.
 “Kitchen. Now!” She pointed to the kitchen sink.
 

Trying to Trust Part 5

 

Riley's POV:


So what, we had to do dishes for two weeks. At least we weren't grounded. April thought we learned a lesson. We had. The more soup you use, the cleaner the dishes are.
"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Alex asked, nervously glancing around.

"Chillax. It's fine," I comforted. "Now we have start now or Peyton will be back soon."

We walked out of my room, Alex tiptoeing like a wannabee ninja. "There isn't anyone home. There is no need to center your inner ninja." I remarked. Alex returned to flat feet.
 
Alex's POV:

Riley thought she was the queen of the world. News flash; she wasn't. With out luck we'd get caught and grounded till we went to college. So why was I following her?

We entered Peyton's room. It looked like a normal room. Bed, baskets, nightstand.
"So what are we doing here?"

"We're looking for clues," She announced with a firm tone that meant I wasn't gonna win. She started walking towards the object sticking out from under the bed.

"For what?"
"To see if Peyton is a knight from the Venus. Do pay any attention to what I say? Or do you bird watch when I'm talking?" She answered harshly. "We need evidence to see what she's been up too."
Nodding, I walked over to search in the baskets. Riley leaned over to pick up a colorful notebook.

Sitting down on the bed, Riley opened to the first page and frowned. "What does it say?" I eagerly hopped from foot to foot.

"Trendy outside decorations are young?" A puzzled look crossed her face.
"Maybe she's redecorating the house?" I suggested.
"Or she's writing in code," Riley pointed to the paper.

"She wrote, 'Today'" Riley spelled it out for me. "The first letter of each word will make the word."
"Oh!" That move earned an eye roll. I wonder if her eyes ever get sore from rolling around in her head.

For the next 10 minutes we painstaking decoded her personal diary onto lined paper.
"Have we found our her secret yet?" I questioned. Riley gasped, her eyes widened, and she covered her mouth with her hands.

I sat in suspense, waiting for her to spring the secret. "Just kidding. I haven't found it yet.
 

Peyton's POV:


"So, I guess you found out." I said, sneaking up behind them.

Alex and Riley whirled around, their faces bright red.
"I guess I have to kill now."
 
I just had to end in suspense! You will never know what happens until I post Part 6. >:)
 

- Carlye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I w...