Monday, June 18, 2018

Trying to Trust (Part 7, Season 1)

I'm planning to finish this photo-story this week, so let's see if we can do this.

Previous Parts:

Last time on Trying to Trust:

I knew something weird was happening. They were acting very different compared to normal weird self. Maybe I should give Lexi a call. She could squeeze it out of them.
 

Trying to Trust Part 7

 

Lexi's POV:

It was nice to home for summer break. The stress of finales was behind me and I was ready to relax. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell.
The door swung open and 4 eager faces looked at me. It felt good to be home.
Stepping inside, I noticed a girl standing in the shadows. Her hair was dropped across her face and she didn't even attempt to make eye contact. She must be the newest sister.
After hugs, I walked over the Ms. Mysterious. Offering my hand out I said, "So what's your name? I'm Lexi."
She shook it and looked away. Must be shy like Sarina. Though I think she looked familiar.
I motioned for Riley and Alex to follow me. "We have to chat." I mouthed.
We walked into Riley and my's room. It felt good to be home surrounded by loving family.

Alex''s POV:

"I just have a few questions to ask." Lexi set her suitcase on the bed. She unclasped the case, then stood there waiting.
"Okay, shoot." Riley opened the backpack and dumped it on the bed. Her phone, charger, chapstick, and everything but the kitchen sink clattered to the floor or landed with a small thump on the bed.
"Well, for starters. Who is that new sister?" Lexi asked. She took a hanger out of the closet and a shirt from the suitcase.
"Oh, that's Peyton." I told her.
"And what's the big deal with her? She wouldn't even make eye contact with me." Lexi slipped the hanger onto the closet rod. Riley and I looked at each other, then nodded in silent agreement.
Riley bent over to pick up the red toothbrush. "So, how was finales?" I inquired.
Lexi rolled her eyes and declined the bait. "Quit trying to change the subject."
She tried and failed several times. I was like a concrete block, firm and hard. You couldn't get a word out of me.
We finished unpacking, so Riley and I left to go investigate Mrs. Murphy, our neighbor, and her creepy looking veggie garden.

Lexi's POV:

I hadn't found anything yet, but I still had hope. Opening my laptop, I clicked on the search bar. Background check programs, download. After searching through some seedy looking websites, I found a program for a cheap price of 39.99$. Waiting for it to download, I wrote down the next phase of the plan. She couldn't hide for long.
And we leave off at another cliffhanger. I just like making you wait for the next one.

-Carlye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I w...