Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that.
Anyway, I was looking through my memory cards and found a bunch of pictures that I took a long time ago.

Please excuse the out-of-order photos:
This is a very random photo and I don't know why I even took it.




At our park there is a fence full of ivy and it looks awesome on photography. Who says the city doesn't have nice nature photography?

I was taking photos by the ivy when I saw something crawling around from the corner of my eye. Turns out it was a spider on his web. Then I quickly snatched some shoots before he crept away.

We literally have like, 4 parks within half a kilometer of our house. So I biked to each one and took some pictures. This was the walkway into one of them and there was garbage littered everywhere. If you look carefully, you'll see the garbage stuck behind the fence.
She was balancing on the front of the boat. I went to change the camera battery quick, when I heard a thump. Turing around, much to my dismay, Kit was laying face down on the pavement. Thankfully, she didn't get any scratches or dents!


I tried to make this look all cool and all, but I didn't really do that. Instead it looks a little boring but hey, at least I tried.
And no for the moment you've all been waiting for, my announcement.
So, I'm taking a small break this July. From July 10 to July 24. Just a two-week break.
And I won't be replying to your comments, or looking at your blog posts. I just want to disconnect from the computer and enjoy summer.
So that is all for today! I hope you have a great day further!

What was your favorite photo? Comment down below

- Carlye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I w...