Friday, November 24, 2017

Trying to Trust part 1

Trying to Trust 
Part 1
You can click on the picture to enlarge it

Lea's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

 Sweating, I climbed out of bed. It was just a bad dream. It wasn't real. 


  Josie walked into my room.
 
 "Oh, you're already up?"

 "Yeah, why?" I questioned.

 "Nothing," she answered as she walked away.
Okay, I thought
Meeting Alex on the deck was usually the highlight of my day. But for some reason I wasn't really the excited.
Alex's POV
 When I saw Lea, I expected her to smile. All I got as a slight upturned lip. 
"Hey Lea. Can we cancel game night with Liz and Josie? I'm really busy tonight."
Sadness flashed in her eyes.
"Sure. We'll just have it tomorrow."
"Great, thanks"
She didn't hear the last part though. I could hear feet slapping the deck floor as she ran away.

Josie's POV
"Good morning family, I made boiled eggs and pop tarts today."

Lea murmured a thanks through a yawn as she snagged a pop tart

 . Liz turned on the TV and flipped to the news channel.

 The news host announced that someone had broken into the museum and stole some ancient coins. A picture flashed across the screen.

"This is an image that was sent to the police of the suspect."

Lea's POV

I can't believe it, I really can't.

  I could feel the color drain  from my face.

  I had to sit down to keep from fainting.

 He was... He was...

Part 2 coming soon

I hope you enjoyed the first part of Trying to Trust. I'm already working on part 2 so stay tuned.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really cool! I can't wait for the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! So excited for the next part tell us carlye tell us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Photo-shoot+ Break Annoucment

Hello dears, how is your summer going? I have a special announcement coming up at the end of this post, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, I w...